Climara use for Birth Control

Climara use for Birth Control

Сообщение blaise84 » 20 июн 2019, 04:44

Hi all,

Is it reasonable to use the Climara patch for birth control? My gynecologist prescribed it to me and I've been on it for about 3 1/2 weeks now. I've read through all the materials and I know it's been normally prescribed to increase estrogen in post menopausal women, but I'm 27, with, I guess, normal reproduction functions. I've never had a child, I don't want children at this point in my life, and it's very interesting to know that this medication (which does say in it's material to use with a back up form of birth control) is supposed to increase something (estrogen) that normally decreases after child bearing years ( what I'm looking to reproduce). So, 1. Is Climara reasonable to use for birth control as an "off label" use? 2. I had sex on Saturday with my boyfriend with a condom but normally would have purchased the Plan B but was unable to as a back up to the condom and/or the Climara. I'm going to call my physician, but of course he's going to say that "yes Climara is ok for birth control use" because he prescribed it to me. Actually, I'm looking for a second opinion.

Thank you for your help.

Reference:
https://www.doctorslounge.com/gynecolog ... 50509.html
animated video makers
blaise84

Вернуться в Гинекология